Jr-Sr High School Counseling Resources
PC Early College High School
Perry Central is pleased to offer comprehensive, career-focused pathways to guide students in careers of interest, while also allowing the flexibility to explore other course selections during high school. We are very excited to share these opportunities with you!
Perry Central is an Early College High School, as designated by CELL (Center for Excellence of Leadership & Learning), which means...
• PC partners with Ivy Tech Community College to offer intentional dual credits aligned to multiple career-ready or transferable credentials, including certifications, technical certificates, and an associate degree.
• Ivy Tech provides a College Connection Coach at PC to support parents and students.
• PC students pursuing a college certificate or degree will save time and money!
• PC offers over 50 dual credits both in academic and in career and technical courses.
• PC students can complete ONE year of college for FREE by earning the Indiana College Core (ICC) Certificate – 10 high school courses with 30 general education dual credits embedded.
• PC students can complete and Associates in General Studies (AGS) – ICC with 30 additional dual credits.