Perry Central Elementary - Daily Announcement
April 21, 2020
- Parents - when sending notes in, please be sure to include the date, your child’s name and his/her teacher’s name.
News & Notes
- Check out Mrs Mitchell or Mrs. Guillaume with the morning announcements on the Perry Central Community School Corporation facebook page.
- As always Commodores..... We Wish You Well Enjoy the day.
- Family Outreach is in need of paper bags from Holiday Food Stores. If anyone has any to donate it would be appreciated.
- Reminder: Please label jackets, lunch boxes, and backpacks with student names.
- Old T-Shirts: Commodore manufacturing is in need of t-shirts, A LOT of t-shirts! We will take any and all cotton t-shirts any size and any color that you would like to donate to the class.
- Immunization Clinics - The Perry County Health Department holds Immunization clinics for vaccinations. Under-insured and Uninsured children's vaccinations given at $ 10/shot, however, no one is turned away for inability to pay. Commercially Insured Patients have two clinics: Monday 9-11 a.m. at Perry County Health Department by appointment only (call 812-547-2746) and Monday 12-5 p.m. at Perry County Memorial Hospital by appointment only (call 547-0128). Medicaid, Under-insured and Non-insured have two clinics: Mondays 1-4 p.m. walk-ins (check in by 3:30) at Perry County Health Department and Tuesdays 9 - 11 a.m. and 1-4 p.m. (check in by 3:30) walk ins at Perry County Health Department.